Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The proper poise when you talk to boys...

Ryan and I went to see "Wicked" back in May and absolutely loved it!!! So we got the soundtrack, and like to listen to it on occasion. Tatum seems to enjoy the CD... she always requests it, and she is always asking questions about the storyline. We have plans to take her to see it when she is a few years older. So, the other night while I was making dinner, Tatum was dancing circles around me and she sang the phrase... "I'll teach you the proper poise when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce." It was from the song "Popular." So I probably just lost Mother of the Year Award... good thing her daddy wasn't around.

1 comment:

Niki McDowell said...

Love all the posts. That is so cute that she was singing that. I want the soundtrack to wicked to, that was such a great play.