Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Luke Visits

My sister Michelle, her husband Rob, and baby Luke came out for a So-Cal visit. We had fun with them, and the kids couldn't get enough of Luke. I also have Rob to thank for the "I'm a wide mouth frog" joke he taught my kids. I get to hear different versions of it at least twenty times a day. We packed in all sorts of festivities in three days and had an exhaustively awesome time!
In celebration of Rob's birthday, we went to Disneyland from sun-up to sundown. Ryan wasn't able to make it, so it was a little crazy. Davis has become our brave little boy... he went on Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and Thunder Railroad. I think he enjoyed the rides, he kept a nervous smile on his face the whole time. Tatum couldn't let her brother out-brave her so she went on some scary rides, too.

10pm and still smiling.
We also went to the San Diego Zoo... this was my favorite little animal, by far...
Are we starting to look worn down yet???
Next stop Mission Beach. It was a little chilly... but not for the sand man. Davis instantly ran into the water and rolled around.
Tatum, concocting wet sand for the always important sand castle.
Lyric managed to keep the sand out of her mouth for the most part.

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow looks like so much fun with the family and great pictures you have there :)

Todd + Emily said...

What a fun weekend! I love both places!!! and that is a cute pic of lyric! she is such a cutie!

Alisha said...

I wish I could go to all those fun places! Love the bangs :)

Kate McEuen said...

I'm noticing the matching suits... it gets addicting once you start matching it's hard to ever go back. How is the Easter dress hunt going, that's the one I always stress out on.